20 Quotes For Getting Through Tough Times
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Robert H Schuller
- The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them. – Unknown
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. – Leroy Satchel Paige
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington
- I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders. – Jewish Proverb
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it,
change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
- When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. – Malcolm S Forbes
- Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it. – William Hazlitt
- Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity. – Lou Holtz…or this video! Over 26 million views. | Nick Vujicic en México 2011
- I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. – Thomas Paine
- If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? – Unknown
- The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. – Ulysses S. Grant
- The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity. – Seneca
- Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it. – Unknown
- The true test of a person character is how they stand during test of adversity – Unknown
- The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is. – Charles M Schwab
- He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity. – William Samuel Johnson
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca
- Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus
- One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. – Albert Schweitzer
have always been a great fan of reading inspirational quotes about life as they have inspired and motivated me through all kinds of situations. They got me into a positive frame of mindset which is a critical and essential element for success.
With a Positive and fair attitude it’s much easier to get closer to our desires, and inspirational quotes about life will boost self confidence. Having good self confidence helps in improving the way we see our life. It also boosts morale that in turn provides the energy to complete demanding projects.
As we all know “Life Is Not Always Peaches and Cream” or a “Bed of Roses,” so daily we come across lesser or more difficult situations.
This is probably the best time when we need something that cheers us up, and reading inspirational quotes about life really help us out to cope much better.
I hope my post brought you some inspiration, or uplifted you in some way… as then I would be one soul closer in my quest to spread a joyful epidemic.
In closing something more to think about, and better yet to put into practice…
Allow Your Own Inner Light to Guide You
There comes a time when you must stand alone.
You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams.
You must be willing to make sacrifices.
You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.
Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.
There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.
Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.
Be confident enough that you won’t settle for a compromise just to get by.
Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow,
develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.
Don’t stand in someone else’s shadow when it’s your sunlight that should lead the way.
Work hard at what you like to do and try to overcome all obstacles
Laugh at your mistakes and praise yourself for learning from them
Pick some flowers and appreciate the beauty of nature
Say hello to strangers and enjoy the people you know
Don’t be afraid to show your emotions laughing and crying make you feel better
Love your family and friends with your entire being,
as they are the most important part of your life
Feel the calmness on a quiet sunny day
Find a rainbow and live your world of dreams,
and always remember life is better than it seems.
P.S. Remember sharing is caring, and also feel free to leave a comment!